Escape the Chapel 3D Escape the Chapel 3D

Bro, you got to make this into parts. 8.8 megabytes!? Words of wisdom - Make this into parts

Cubles Cubles

nice

Hentai Bliss RPG Hentai Bliss RPG

This is poetry right?

Boat Racing Challenge Boat Racing Challenge

Bit hard, tiny lag, otherwise fun! Never played a game like it! Good Work!

onyx009 responds:

You can remove lag by clicking on best perform button.

Furrble Inc. Furrble Inc.

Too classic, plus its annoying to play this on a laptop

casualmachine responds:

Unfortunately, we did not think about touch-pad users when designing this game. Thanks for bringing it to our notice. Will ensure that our future games support easy touch-pad controls as well.

Terrain Generator Terrain Generator

Damn you cheap bastards! Coping off of games...Sure, it may be cool sometimes but this?! Lagging, Small Space, 8 buttons to move? For This?! I could make a better game with 4 buttons...Wow,,,Please blam this piece of shit loser!

Gremlite responds:

I didn't copy, minecraft was inspiration as I said in the description. Also, Minecraft has been said to be inspired by Infiniminer. Also, what you call 'lag' is either your computer or it's because ActionScript 3.0 does not support 2D arrays and therefore everything has to be calculated with every movement, the small space is to avoid lag. Oh, and please upload a game for me to learn from, thanks for your objectivity.

The Happy Thief The Happy Thief

STUPID BUGS!, AND WHY ARE YOU A CHICK? REALLY?! SERIOUSLY?! FUCK YOU! Sorry for being so hurtful...

HTD: Aging Dragon HTD: Aging Dragon

More like a book than a game, needs a mute button that can go back to music, but otherwise...I like it!

Deserd Jogo Racer Deserd Jogo Racer

Kinda gay, and hard...heheh I said 'hard'

Super Bee V 0.8 Super Bee V 0.8

Lot of bugs, crappy game play, short. Wouldn't say it's great...